Thursday, March 6, 2008

Why?

So I have decided that our car is pretty much cursed. Last night for the second time, it was broken into. Luckily not much was taken. Only our planners, one of which had a checkbook in there, and the other had a prescription that I had not yet filled. I was extremely upset to say the least! Aaron didn't know what to say to me for hours! Pregnancy fills you up with all sorts of emotions that don't normally arise so easily!

What really ticks me off, is I don't understand that urge for people! Stealing? Why? A planner. So what if it had my ENTIRE wedding schedule for this ENTIRE year! It's a freaking planner! Who besides the owner, would care about a planner? It's ridiculous really! Aaron says he is the one that is cursed. Every single car he has ever owned in his lifetime, has been broken into! Every one! This one twice, his last one twice....and then 3 other cars! So stupid! Hopefully some day I will invent some machine that, unless authorized with a special code? or something, attacks whoever attempts to enter the car! That would be awesome....maybe then we won't be robbed!

4 comments:

Troy and Brittany said...

Oh no! That's awful!!! Do you have somewhere else with all the wedding dates written down? I'm so sorry!

Teresa said...

gosh I know the feeling. We've had our truck broken into a couple times and they never take anything you don't care about. What a bunch of losers. I'm sorry that happened. That really is the worst.

Bowman's Beach said...

holy Crap!!!! I agree Why the planner? I'm also thinking its arron by his track record, but no one deserves to have every car broken into! so sorry!

Unknown said...

So GAY! We've had our truck broken into and our house, both while I was pregnant! To me that's the most annoying crime ever. Don't steal something that someone else worked hard to get...stupid people!!! When they broke into our truck, we had Justin's expensive tools in there and money...what did they steal? His paycheck stubs! Nothing else accept some quarters. They have no personal info on them so they couldn't have stolen his identity or anything...what a bunch of retards!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff