Monday, March 3, 2008

Memory Monday!

So this is the last one about Aaron and I. I know, you are going to miss the gushing, but get over it! So to complete the story, or semi-complete I guess. This memory is about our wedding!

It was such a beautiful day, and although if I could go back, I would change a LOT, it was still amazing! We got married July 31st 2004 in the LA Temple. The weather was so perfect, which was something we had been worried about. There were a lot of fires that year, and air quality wasn't great! It wasn't too hot either. We got married at noon, we were the last wedding of the day. I was lucky enough to have three of my best friends show up! Erin, Shelly, and Kate! So the memory is of walking out of the temple! I have to say that is probably the most awkward situation anyone can be put in. You're just standing there waiting for people to stop cheering, and then they do, and you still stand there because you don't know what to do next! So awkward. I remember really not liking that moment. I really hate being the center of attention, having everyone looking at me. The rest of the day was great though! It was so fun! A lot went wrong.....including the infamous cake collapsing! And thank goodness my mom was taking so many pictures, because...well I'm not going to get started on that! But it was a great day, and now almost 4 years later we are still so happy, and so in love!


Here are more of our wedding pictures!

4 comments:

mandy said...

I loved being able to see your wedding pictures. I was so sad that I could not be there because I was hugely pregnant and ready to pop, but your pictures are beautiful!!!

Troy and Brittany said...

I like your Memory Monday because I don't know your history very well so it's nice to hear it. I'm so sad we haven't been able to find a time to get together. We'll keep trying, ok?

Kurt+Amy said...

Hey Nickell! WOW it's crazy to hear from you guys! How are you two doing? I love the wedding pics you posted their gorgeous! And congrats on expecting your first baby!! That's awesome! He's due pretty soon huh just 2 more months?!

Harding's said...

Look how young and little the both of you guys are! I cant believe that was so long ago!! It is crazy!!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff