Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Easter Sunday.....in March?

I don't like this whole Easter in March idea! I think Easter should just always be like the first weekend in April! Easter is supposed to be in April. It is not awesome having it in March! It's less than a week after St. Patrick's day, and then besides Spring, what do we have to look forward to in April? Yes people are born in April so there are birthdays, but you know what I mean! Easter is my very favorite holiday! I love Spring, and the whole meaning of Easter. They just go better together! It snowed a couple days ago. That's not Spring. There needs to be cherry and pear blossoms on all the trees, and tulips and daffodils! This just isn't right......

7 comments:

cat+tadd=sam said...

Agreed, this is weird.

Sorry I've been a space cadet and haven't gotten the products yet, my goal is to have them today or tomorrow. I'll let you know when I have them! Thanks for being patient!

Teresa said...

I completely agree. This year it fall on my brothers birthdays, so they are going to have a full weekend! In March I think St Patties. April is for Easter! :)

The Jensens said...

how so?

The Jensens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Jensens said...

haha, that's funny to hear, and kind of validating in a way. By the way, I noticed Brittany saying something about your baby shower. Has anyone set one up for you yet? I was thinking it would be fun for Brittany and I to throw you one at our clubhouse, but I haven't talked to her yet because I didn't know if someone else was already doing it.

The Jensens said...

Hey I just barely got back on a computer tonight. Dude, tell your mom that Brittany and I would LOVE to do it, or if she is still set on doing it then we want to help in any way we can! What's her number? I thought about it a long time ago but between Ryan getting the flu, a funeral in Idaho, and going to Chicago I didn't ask sooner. Do you think the clubhouse would be cool? Close for ward friends. We also need addresses for people you want to invite!! Also, I just wanted to update you on some previous things we have talked about so that you don't worry. I have also been to the Temple and feel like I know why it's not the right time for us to have kids right now.

Sarah said...

what up.... when are you going to post something about the baby shower i threw you? you better.. or else! i dont know what the or else will be.. but something bad..j/k

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff