Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Birthday Weekend!

So luckily I had a wedding on Friday the 7Th, so I didn't have to work at the hospital. The following Monday (yesterday the 10Th) was my birthday, so again, I didn't have to work! It was fantastic! The wedding wasn't very long, and then I had the rest of the weekend, including Monday, to play! It was so fun. This is what we did.

Friday March 7Th....
Wedding in Salt Lake from 12-3. Easy. Piece of cake, finished at 3, went home and relaxed for the rest of the night!
Saturday March 8Th.....
We went bowling with some friends. Erin and Chris Mecklenburg, and Kathleen, Peter, and baby Lucy Ririe! It was fantastic! I had been wanting to go bowling for a while, finally I did! Not my worst game, but not great! Only 115....for some people that is good, for me, not so much! It's a lot harder to bowl when pregnant! I might have bowled better had I just rolled down the lane and hit the pins with my gigantic-ness. Here are some pictures!

Aaron and Chris, they were cute and matchy! :)


Peter, Kathleen, and baby Lucy!


This picture is really for Debbie. Just another prego pic!


Nickell, Kathleen, and Erin....so fun!

After bowling, we were on our way home to do some work. Suddenly I got a craving for Chinese, right as that happened, we got a phone call from my cousin Lisa. They invited us to go to dinner at a Chinese restaurant, it was delicious! Afterwards we went to their house, and played games. It was so fun, and we were there until 12:30 (1:30 if you count the time change!) I was craving ice cream big time, so we stopped by Wal-Mart on the way home, since they are the only crazy ones open that late, or early! I got my ice cream and we continued home to watch Eli Stone! Keep in mind what time it is! I was shocked we stayed up so late! With the time change we finally went to bed at 4:30! It was incredible! I haven't stayed up that late since I was single!

Sunday March 9Th....

Since we don't live by any of our immediate families, my Aunt Eileen had us over for dinner, and birthday cake. It was fun, we played more games, and we had strawberry shortcake for my birthday cake! It was delicious! I have totally been craving strawberries like crazy! So yummy!

Monday March 10Th......
My birthday! I wanted it to last long, so we woke up at 7:30, and went to breakfast. We went to Cracker Barrel in Springville, because let's face it....they have the best french toast! After breakfast we went home, and I did some spring cleaning. Maybe not the ideal way to spend a birthday for some people, but I love it, so I enjoyed it thoroughly! It was beautiful outside so our windows were open, and the vacuum was going for a long time.....it just smelled like Spring! I loved it!



After a day of cleaning, we went to dinner at Chili's and then we went to see Vantage Point. I'll say it was good, but not my favorite. I was expecting more.... We then went to my cousin Lisa's again, and played games again! It was so fun, we laughed hysterically! She had decorated her table, with streamers, and got birthday hats, and ice cream. It was a little birthday party! We ended up going home around midnight. And now being at work this morning, I am definitely regretting staying up so late. But it was really fun, and the perfect birthday weekend! When we got home we realized that we hadn't taken any pictures on my actual birthday. So here are a couple! We're lame I know!

8 comments:

Troy and Brittany said...

um, wow, I had no idea it was your birthday. So sorry. Happy Birthday!

mandy said...

Happy Birthday!!!! One year older and wiser too!! And now you get to be a mommy, and boy will you need all that "wiseness". Trust me!!!

Jessica said...

I never said happy birthday-so I am saying it now-sorry so Late!!! I also miss all of you guys-seeing those bowling pictures made me fill with nostalgia!! I love you and hope things are going great!!

cat+tadd=sam said...

I've been such a flake, so sorry! I haven't looked at the total of those products yet, but I'll be over at the salon today and I can run over to the product store and find out then let you know. How does that sound? Sorry I've taken forever to get back to you!

cat+tadd=sam said...

Oh, and happy late birthday!!!

Teresa said...

I didn't know it was your birthday! Well, Happy late Birthday. I'm glad to hear it was fun. :)

The Jensens said...

Happy belated birthday!

Erin said...

I forgot we took pics at bowling! I like Chris and Aaron being matchy.

How was your shower? I'm sorry I couldn't come. Kathleen said it was good though.

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff