Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Lisa (Memory Monday....)

So I had a baby shower about a week and a half ago. One of my friends Lisa Sperry was there. I haven't seen her in a very long time, but she got me remembering the things she used to say to my little sister Becca....
Those of you who know her, would not be surprised. However, those of you that don't know her may be a little shocked that someone would do this!

Any time Becca would cry (keep in mind she is like 3 or 4) she would just laugh at her and say over and over again "cry baby cry...cry baby cry...." Poor Becca, but she was a little stinker too..

Becca was walking, Lisa (13 years Becca's senior) sticks her foot out to trip her. And then laughs.

She regularly encouraged Becca to lick her shoe, and unfortunately Becca would.....

I don't know the reason that it was only Becca she tortured, but it's good memories. I was always laughing! I love the Sperry family!

4 comments:

cat+tadd=sam said...

How about 5:30? That works for me! Nice memory, by the way...sad!

Erin said...

I'm so happy about this. I saw the pic of Lisa at your shower and was reminded of how amazing she is. I told Chris about her orthodontist appointments.

Sarah said...

WOW, these sound like such sad memories... for Becca!!!! poor thing.

Whitney Kaye said...

Ha! I love Lisa. Those memories are amazing.

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff