Monday, March 3, 2008

Why?

So I got my hair cut last Saturday. Why is it that I have such a hard time styling it the same way it was styled after my cut. Right now it looks more like a helmut than when she styled it? It devastates me....although, by the end of the day on Saturday, I had another devastating revelation.....I kind of have the same hair cut as Danny Noriega on American Idol....

That is not the cut or the cutter's fault at all. But if anyone is wondering, Caitlyn Cox is amazing at cutting hair, and I would recommend anyone go to her. She just needs to teach me how to do it now!! I'll post a picture later, once I am better at styling it.....

1 comment:

cat+tadd=sam said...

Haha I just saw this after leaving you all those comments! I want to help you so you look like YOU!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff