Friday, June 18, 2010

OH BOY!

Here we go for round two of boys. We found out a couple weeks ago that we are expecting baby boy number 2. Can't decide on a name to save our lives though. We have narrowed it down to four. Feel free to vote on the left. We're just curious as far as the voting goes though, it doesn't necessarily mean that whatever name wins, we'll end up naming him. We'll name him what his name is supposed to be. We're just curious and it's just for fun. I'm not sure what I just made any sense. Pregnancy brain. Anyway. Yay for brothers!






Also, I tried to upload some of the ultrasound video for the Grandmas, but blogger is being gay and wont let me right now. I'll try again later.

5 comments:

allysa said...

i love how clearly you can see him. that is awesome! how exciting for you guys!

Melody's Voice said...

I voted for Gavin Reed :)

heather said...

Congrats on boy #2! i voted for Beau. I think it's a cute name.

Lloyd & Kristi said...

I like Beau too!!! but Beau Blair???um maybe not
ALSO Nickell, you're not supposed to say things are "gay" unless you are making reference to something happy. It's not politically correct (like you have ever cared about that!) So did you mean that blogger is being happy? I think not.
I like Gavin too

Hannah said...

Congratulations Nickell! Yeah for 2 boys!

I am totally glad that our second baby was a boy, too. Sometimes I think Isaiah is being too rough, but Bentley loves it and laughs. They just seem to get each other; even though Bentley is still young.

Anyway, hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well!

lots of love,
Hannah

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff