Monday, June 21, 2010

The Aquarium. Or Nemo.

A couple weeks ago we went to the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy and it was so fun! We went with Ashley and Wyatt, they have memberships and so they go all the time. We decided to get memberships too because after going twice they pay themselves off and they don't expire for a whole year! Kade kept calling the aquarium "Nemo."

Kade's favorite exhibit was the penguin exhibit. He could have watched them all day. They were pretty cool!



They have a little cave area for kids to climb around.



It was so fun and we can't wait to go again!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Kade looks so cute in the cave! How fun. I want to go to there.

Kurt+Amy said...

Fun fun! I haven't been on your blog in such a long time, I'm missin out!! How exciting that you guys are having another little guy!! CONGRATS! I hope your pregnancy is going well so far. :) If the poll wasn't closed I would vote for Grayson, that was actually a name I considered for Maddox...lol. -xo-

Kathleen said...

Why is Kade so beautiful? He has your eyes...I'm tellin ya. Prettiest eyes in the world.

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff