Friday, June 18, 2010

Aaron Had A Birthday Too!

Aaron turned 30! It's a big birthday and I'm ashamed to say that nothing extra special happened. Part of the reason is because on his actual day he worked 14 hours. Then I was going to plan an 80s themes surprise party for him (since he was born in 1980) and it just didn't happen. I'm a crap wife. Anyway, we did have a little celebration. He got 3 new audio books to listen to while he's at work and a baseball glove from Kade, so they can play catch. We also went to lunch with him on his lunch break. The next day The Grierson's came over and we had a little BBQ with hamburgers and then did the cake thing. It was fun! Sorry I didn't do something bigger Aaron.

He old, so I bought him a balloon.
I didn't even get around to making him a cake. Worst wife ever award can go to me. It's ok. I can accept it. Instead I got him a cake from Cold Stone. It was his favorite thing. Chocolate cake, with chocolate ice cream that had chunks of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

It looks like the whole cake is on fire.
(You better believe I put exactly 30 candles in there.)
Mark and Jeny got him some diapers and All Bran cereal to help soothe him through his old age.

Also, don't miss the post below!

2 comments:

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

Welcome to the 30 Club Aaron! Congrats on baby boy # 2!

Fun and Festive said...

I dont understand how Aaron can be 30. Where did the time go? Well I am very happy That I am the only one who can call him son. And a wonderful son he is!!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff