Monday, June 14, 2010

Kylee's Graduation

My cousin Tara and I drove down to CA at the beginning of the month because Kylee graduated high school. Unfortunately Aaron couldn't get work off so we went solo. If you can believe it they still had graduation despite Aaron's absence. She's old enough to not be in high school now and it's weird. Makes me feel old. I'm not, but I feel like it. Anyway, we had to sit on the side that had the sun shining right in our eyes and I swear half of her class was wasted! They were so rambunctious! Principle Bolde didn't even get to say the whole "switch the tassel, your graduated..." speech. They just started throwing their hats in the air as soon as the last student's name was read. They were crazy pretty much all night. So entertaining.

Kylee.
Kade loved it when the graduating class would start hitting beach balls around. He thought it was the greatest part of graduation!



Kade and Bampa Jensen. He can't say grandpa. It's cute.


Kylee and her posse.
Tara had way too much fun.


We went to dinner after. I was too tired to even be hungry but at the same time I was starving. It was all very confusing.


P.S. I have about a million things to post. They wont be in chronological order because I don't feel like posting them that way. I'm just going to post them when I'm ready to.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff