Monday, June 28, 2010

I LOVE This Photo.

There are many reasons I love the Garner family and this gem is one of them.
The Garners are friends of the family that we haven't really seen in probably a gazillion years. Shantel, pictured above with that sexy beast Jordan and Kylee, found me last October to do her wedding photos. I was absolutely thrilled because I have nothing but fond memories of her and her whole family. Seriously they're great! Then at the wedding her mother handed me an envelope. Inside that envelope were some pictures. They're all great, but this one takes the cake. I love it so.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jordan always was a snazzy dresser.

Shantel said...

Everytime I see this photo I find something new to laugh at... Look at my socks -I am pretty sure they are super thick wool socks. Oh to be young again :)

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff