Friday, February 6, 2009

You Have To.

If you are in the Utah County area, you must go to this art show. This lady is one of my art teachers at UVU and she has some really cool techniques. They are all photographs that she has taken and manipulated with different materials. It's really interesting. Here is the info:

Kaleidoscope: Work by Barbara Frazier
February 6-28, 2009
The Covey Center for the Arts gallery is open Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., and is free.


This is one of the pieces that Barb did. She's amazing. I look at her stuff and I can't even imagine how she came up with this stuff! It's incredible. It was so fun to go and do something a little different from our norm. I am glad there are such talented people out there that produce such artwork for people to just go look at. It was so fun!

This piece was my favorite.

My boys looking at the art.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff