Saturday, February 14, 2009

Pretty Day

Today I had some family pictures in Midway. On the way up there it was snowing quite a bit but once we got there it was beautiful. I took these on the way back! I have been trying to work on my landscape photography skills hoping to improve them... And once again I am going to say that I think snow is so pretty! It's just cold and cold isn't fun, but it really is pretty.


There were so many people ice-fishing on the Deer Creek Reservoir. It was cool.


Look how pretty!!










9 comments:

Bowman's Beach said...

wow! those are pretty!

Melody's Voice said...

Gorgeous!

cat+tadd=sam said...

Incredible!

Fun and Festive said...

Beautiful! Isn't there some way you can post them for sale?

Sarah said...

look at that blue sky!!!! its so blue!!!!!!! i love it

The Everts said...

very pretty! our blog address is fredandkirsten.blogspot.com. it's private but i have your email down, so you should be able to view it. if not, email me at kbeverts@yahoo.com and i'll add you.
oh and i haven't received the pictures yet, but it's all good.

Allison said...

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing them.

Lisa said...

I love these! I need, I need...

Amber Joy said...

Harses, Harses, Harses...I love the horsies.

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff