Friday, February 20, 2009

Our Valentines Day


This year we did Valentines day a little differently. On Friday the 13th, our ward was having a Valentines Dinner/Dance for the adults in the ward so we had Serena babysit and went to that, then we came home and had some chocolate covered strawberries and watched "Nights in Rodanthe." It was such a long day and I was tired so I actually fell asleep. But not until after enjoying these strawberries!!! Look at the stems on these babies!
Then on the actual day of love, we did nothing. I actually had a family picture sitting in Midway that morning, and Aaron had an engagement shoot that afternoon. We drove through the snow to get to the family pictures because they were inside, but then engagements were canceled so we just went home. It was pretty uneventful. But Friday was fun. It was the first real date we have been on since Kade was born. Thanks for babysitting Serena and Emily?? (her roommate whose name I sadly forgot)

2 comments:

The Everts said...

Hey I got the pictures the other day, I forgot to tell you. Thanks so much!

Lisa said...

YUM

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff