Friday, February 13, 2009

New Domain.

So I have come to realize that I don't like the word clan. I just think of the KKK when I hear it, and since it was part of our domain.... it was time for a change. I used to cringe when I'd tell people our blog address.. Now it isn't so bad. There is a temporary blairclan2.blogspot.com up to "redirect" you to this new address. Hopefully you all find it.

http://blairit.blogspot.com

ALSO!! Please comment and leave your blog address for me. When I changed the name on the blog it automatically deleted my blog list. Stupid! So please leave them for me! Thanks!!! I've been doing my best to get the ones I had from other people that have already left theirs. Check and see if yours is there. If it isn't please leave it in a comment.

13 comments:

Sarah said...

www.myfarmertan.com

Shanicherie said...

That is dumb!

Shaniandogg.blogspot.com

heather said...

that is dumb. Good to know though.

teamwillie.blogspot.com

Holly Emerson said...

Did Heather just call you dumb? He he. Your kid is cute. I want to see Shannon make him laugh again.

mattemersonfamily.blogspot.com

KimandJake said...

Kimandjake.blogspot.com

Melody's Voice said...

So what is the "it" for in for new address? As is blare your music? melodysvoice.blogspot.com

Nickell said...

I kept trying all these different things and nothing was available. I couldn't be creative enough to come up with a clever one. So really it doesn't me anything. But if you want it to mean that we are blaring our music, that's fine too.

Brad & Emily said...

goodsells.blogspot.com

cat+tadd=sam said...

Fun! I want a new blog domain! tatcox.blogspot.com

Andrea said...

I used to hate our blog address too and I didn't want to tell people about it, so I know how you feel.

jordanandandrea.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Hi,
Miss you tons!
Um, you better add ours.
cheneyfrontporch.blogspot.com

p.s. I like the new domain

Britney, Matt, and Parker Croad said...

Hi Nickell and Aaron! our blog is thecroadfamily.blogspot.com

I love your blog and your photography! If we lived in Utah I would love to have you do our family pictures! :)

JAC, RUSS, ADDI AND PEY said...

www.cowgirlconfessions.blogspot.com

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff