Monday, October 13, 2008

Yesterday....

Kade turned 5 months old yesterday. It's crazy! I can't believe he is almost half a year! Here are just a few recent happenings here, and some things he has been doing lately.

With the cold weather QUICKLY approaching, we realized we didn't have a lot of warm winter clothing for him. This hat is one of the recent things we purchased to keep our baby warm, I think he looks so cute in it!

This is my favorite of his new tricks. He holds his own bottles now, it is so great!

This is just a funny picture. He thinks he can eat everything. I'm sure he's looking at the camera thinking it looks like a tasty treat....

He's looking older, and he can sit up by himself.

Again, he thinks he can eat everything....

He's eating solids! Yay! Except, he already wants to do it himself. He often grabs the spoon and puts it in his mouth all by himself. And then this happens....

6 comments:

Amy said...

5 months already? Holy cow, what a big boy.

Grandma said...

He is so very cute. Just what your mom wanted, a bald baby. I love the hat. He is so cute in it.

Jessica said...

He is so cute!!! I can't believe how big he has gotten!

Teresa said...

I love the "Im going to eat the camera" picture. So funny :)

Fun and Festive said...

It is fun when their personality shows

Rich family said...

I love the hat Nick. Too cute!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff