Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkinland

Some of my friends and I decided it would be fun to take our babies to a "pumpkin patch". We had Marisa with her little boy Corbin, Kathleen with her little girl Lucy, and then Kade. We also had honorary mother Erin. No child yet, but still just as fun. We missed our friend Ana and little Alex, but the little kiddos got to have play time while we had fun talk time. I took a lot of pictures, and realized tonight that I am a retarded and forgot to take one of all us girls. I guess we will just have to have another play date....

We liked these ginormous pumpkins and wanted to put the kids next to them to show just how ginormous, it was too sunny and they didn't want to look at the camera, but you can still see just how huge the pumpkins were....
Lovestruck.... It's actually hilarious because a lot of the time Kade was reaching for Lucy, and he tried giving her kisses, and then when we were taking the picture in front of the Pumpkinland sign he was laying on her shoulder.....



I liked this one because they are in order of age. Corbin 1 year, Lucy 10 months, and Kade 5 1/2 months.


We picked out a cute little pumpkin.




I love this shot, courtesy of Gerin.



2 comments:

Teresa said...

Those are the cutest pictures! I love the long one with all three of them cause Kade looks like he's trying to fly. :) Super cute

The Everts said...

Hi Nickell. We created a new blog so check it out and add us.

fredandkirsten.blogspot.com

Kirsten

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff