Monday, October 6, 2008

Conference Tradition

For every October General Conference, Aaron and I have started our own tradition of going up the a canyon and listening to conference on the radio while enjoying the beauty of the earth! This year it was definitely raining a lot. The rain didn't prevent us from keeping this tradition though. We got bundled up, and headed out. My sister Kelsey was in town for conference so she came with us, and then Aaron's sister Serena is here going to BYU, so she came with us too. I started up loading pictures, but it just took way to long, because there are so many, so I created a picasa album. Click HERE to view the album.



Kade and I went for a walk in the rain.




Our car next to Bridal Veil Falls. We spent most of the time at Bridal Veil Park, but we couldn't see the falls, and I wanted to take a few pictures.

I took this as we were driving out of the canyon
When we got home, we were so tired we crashed. I don't know what exhausted us so much, but we were so tired!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

i want to steal your child so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teresa said...

I love the waterfall picture! Utah is so pretty

Lori said...

Is Kelsey there with you now?

The Jensens said...

Oh my gosh how gorgeous!

Erin said...

Um, all these pics are good, but the close up of Kade is amazing. It looks like he's sassing you.

Kathleen said...

Why can't I take pictures like you?

Kathleen said...

Why can't I take pictures like you?

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff