Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Scary

I promise we are better parents than this....


We were taking family pictures last Saturday for my cousin Lisa, and we decided to do some on the train tracks. Madie kept saying, but what if a train comes, all while we were walking to the tracks. So I told her, I don't think that trains use this track very often. Less than 1 minute later, no joke, we hear the chimes warning us of an oncoming train. Aaron grabs Kade's carseat from out of his stroller (note picture) and we move as quickly as possible to a safe spot just next to the train tracks. It was frightening, that's for sure. You could see the tracks bow while the train was going over them. I was sure it was going to derail and kill us all right there... Poor Madie tried so hard not to cry after that, she was so scared, but we ended up getting some pretty cute pictures there. Here is one for a preview...


2 comments:

heather said...

You are talented! I would have you do mine if I lived by you.

Lisa said...

I am still laughing about this. What a fun day we had with you.

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff