Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It Was My Hubs Birthday....

He's 29. Yesterday was Aaron's birthday. We had all sorts of plans to go to the zoo, play tennis etc. Well the nice morning weather decided to bail on us and it ended up raining. It has pretty much every night lately. I don't mind I love rain. However, it did foil our plans a bit. So in the morning we worked in the yard for a while. Aaron then played the Wii for a good couple hours while I cleaned and did laundry (two things I have not had much time for lately)! We then went out shopping. We got a new highchair for Kade because the tray on his other one is broken beyond repair. I was very sad because I loved that highchair. Anyway we got a much smaller one so that's good. We also got a superyard? I think that's what it's called. With Kade walking everywhere now, he is getting into way more. Therefore, we are containing him in a smaller area now. Don't worry he isn't in there all day, just when he's playing with toys. From there we went to Goodwood for dinner. I hadn't ever been there before. It was so good! There you have it. Aaron had a birthday which created the perfect opportunity to take far too many pictures. Enjoy.

He loves drinking out of a straw. I love watching him drink out of a straw.

The birthday boy. P.S. if you want to avoid being sung to in a restaurant for your birthday, go to Goodwood. They don't do it.




I was so glad he was finally in a good mood. He has all his back teeth coming in now. All at the same time. Awesome huh. Well he basically hates us at this time in his life. He is so grouchy all the time, he hasn't been taking naps etc. It's awful. Hopefully this will pass soon.

Aaron requested an ice-cream cake from Cold Stone so that's what he got. It was so yummy. It said Happy Birthday Daddy on it. Though Kade just calls him Dad now. It's so cute.





He got a rice-cooker and a Wii game De Blob. It's so fun you could cry. And though I felt a little weird getting my husband a present for the kitchen, he has been asking for one forever so I gave in.After the present opening, we had some delicious ice-cream cake. Aaron got to have his on the special day plate because, duh, it was his special day!

8 comments:

Shanicherie said...

Nickell! I didn't know Kade was transverse! Did they try to do the turning thing or did you just leave it? I'd love to ask you some questions about this if that's ok??

Unknown said...

That's why you were asking how long it took to cook rice. I got your message this morning at about 5:30 am and I thought it was funny to respond to you right then. did it wake you up? :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

oh, and happy birthday Aaron. I will sing to you next time I see you so you can stop feeling sad.

Melody's Voice said...

Sounds nice :) Great pictures! I want a Wii...

Teresa said...

Fun birthday! Happy birthday Aaron :) I hope Mr man gets his teeth in soon. Its so miserable. Cassies been working on her canines and they are the worst so far!

mindy said...

The rice cooker thing is awesome! Made me smile. It's sad that the high chair is finally done. It was a good one. I love DeBlob. My friend has it and the kids play it whenever we go there.

Fun and Festive said...

Sounds like his birthday was ideal for him, play wii, shop and dinner out, how fun.

What else can you cook with the rice cooker. Cook brown rice, white rice has no nutritional value, very high glycemic index and shots up the insulin!

Love the pictures of my handsome son!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff