Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I Just Don't Get It....

This is how I found Kade this morning. I had to wake him up because we were leaving around 10 to go to the airport to see Shelly! (She came home from her mission today! I will post on that next.) Anyway, he normally wakes up around 9. Today 930 rolls around and still no sound from his room. So I went in to wake him up. There he was laying there sleeping....with no diaper. (Sorry if anyone is offended by the naked bum.) He has a new thing where he loves to take his diaper off in the night which leaves an amazing wet mess in the morning for mom to clean up!


And this is how awesome he thinks he is for doing his own diaper changes....

I have to admit I love his tired smile.

3 comments:

Joe and Victoria said...

I love the last picture. He is such an adorable little boy!

Melody's Voice said...

LOOK AT THAT FACE! Precious!

Simply Fabulous Photography said...

LOL! Oh Nikell... I am sorry for you but I am laughing out loud! What a hoot! I'm sure one day I might feel differently. = ) Time for the duct tape! ha ha!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff