Friday, June 26, 2009

Arrivederci

Shortly before our dear friend Shelly got home we had to say goodbye to our dear friend Marisa. We decided to make it a joint goodbye party for the Ririe family as well, but they aren't moving until the end of July so we don't really have to say goodbye just yet. Thank goodness! I started out planning it to be huge, weeks and weeks before. However, I've been so busy that invitations weren't extended until just days before. It ended up being really small. Just closest friends which was nice. We were still missing some but it was really fun to just have a BBQ and spend time together before Marisa left.

Most amazing sign made by Erin Q.

Katie and Marisa

We took a picture with the three littles. We actually took a lot but this one was my fav because you can see Kade's amazing face that he pulls 24/7.

I thought this one was cute too because it looks like Kade is showing them cools stuff out the window.

We told them there were dogs outside so they'd all look out the window....

1 comment:

Erin said...

cute! THat was fun. I like friends and parties.

Speaking of which, I've stopped by without calling twice to get my potatoes, and I've missed you both times.

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff