Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Best Friends

Once again we had a fun girls night. Unfortunately I missed some of it because I had pictures to take but I made it for the last little bit. It was so fun as always to get together with some of my besties. Shelly comes home from her mission so soon but we couldn't wait to do this because we will be "losing" Marisa in a few short weeks. Well like 1 to be more like it. She is moving with her little family to Michigan while her husband attends DO school. I am going to miss her like crazy. We have been friends since like 6th or 7th grade.

So we all got together at Kathleen's in-laws home. There was dinner and watch making, and watch making watching. That's what I did, I watched. It was good fun. I love them all and I am so glad I am still friends with all of them and that no matter how long it is in between seeing each other, every time we get together, it's like we were never apart! Sometimes I still think we are all still in high school.




1 comment:

Chad & Marisa said...

You're the best Nickell! The pics are so cute, what a fun night. Love ya tons!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff