Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Two Posts in One Day???

Kade's hair has been driving me NUTS! It's so bad. He has a mullet. And it's not business in the front, it's old man in the front and party in the back!! Ridiculous. So I had to do something about it, and it wasn't easy but I did. I had a little fun in the process. Below is Kade pre-haircut. Nasty eh? I will name this one collage number one.Kade was all smiles---before we started!

If you are wondering how to keep an 11 month old still for such a task, this is it. I had to wrap a towel around him to keep his arms pinned so he wouldn't try to grab the clippers. Then, I had to hold him down with my legs.

Collage number 2
Collage number 3.

This is the fun I was talking about. We cut a mohawk. By we I mean me. It was Aarons idea, but he's not even home. His absense is obviously why I had to take pictures, that and it looks way sweet! The second collage is pre-spiking, the third, obviously post-spiking.
So funny. I wouldn't ever keep it that way.

I mentioned previously that I had fun, Kade on the other hand, had zero fun. He hated it! This is him after the ordeal.

Now he looks a lot different. I'm hoping it grows back at least a little bit-but quickly!! It's so much better than his shaggy mess though!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff