Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! Here are some pictures of Kade in his suit. I love it!

I love this picture... He looks like he is "puttin' off the vibes..."

This morning we got ready and went to church. 9 am church doesn't allow much time for anything else besides getting ready to go. After church we did the basket/egg thing.


Kade made the cutest noise when he spotted this egg. Too bad you can't hear it with the pictures...

I set him down on the ground and he found his basket pretty immediately. He loved looking through it and seeing all the cool stuff the Easter bunny left him.

Don't miss the first Easter post below and stay tuned...more to come!

8 comments:

Bowman's Beach said...

VERY cute suit!

Unknown said...

OH, my gosh! I LOVE the suit! Spencer says he looks like an old man - he could be the prophet.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Parkinson Family said...

What are you talking about 9:00 not being enough time?? We did baskets, and I did the girl's hair and took pictures all before our 9:00 church that I have to drive 15minutes to get to and all this while Jason is working!! Oh, and did I mention I spoke in church and taught YW? I know...I'm superwoman.

heather said...

boy oh boy you have one handsome little boy! Can we set up marissa with him?
HOpe you guys have a great easter!

Grandma said...

He is such a doll. Love him. I'd like to give him a squeeze. You need to move here.

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

SOOOOO Ooooo incredibly cute!

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness! What a little cutie all dressed up, I love his little suit!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff