Tuesday, April 7, 2009

THREE POSTS?

This post is not really important, or information filled. It's probably a complete waste of your time. However I thought these pictures were cute and I wanted to post them. Last night while I was at class, Aaron had quite a bit of homework to do. Because of this he turned on Toy Story for Kade to watch. Kade really likes this movie. He had been just around playing, and when Aaron turned on the movie, Kade crawled over to the middle of the floor and positioned himself this way. I thought it was cute, Aaron obviously did too-hence the pictures. We are a little biased though.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

look at his feet!!! crossed in the back, so freaken cute

Joe and Victoria said...

what a cutie! He looks very interested in the movie... his legs are crossed and everything! :)

Teresa said...

I love the crossed legs! He looks so involved in toy story :)

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff