Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Why!?

There is something that bothers me a lot and I have noticed it a lot lately! Why do companies find it necessary to put down other companies while trying to advertise for themselves! Just advertise! Don't put down other people and their jobs and what they believe in! It's so retarded!

All I have to say is that I am much more likely to endorse a company if they don't advertise by putting other people down, but advertising by showing what is good about them. Not by what they think is bad about another company. It's just rude. And I wish it didn't happen so often! Sorry I had to vent.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

i can totally understand this. Why would you want to back a company if they can't point out why they're a good choice. I don't like the fact that they campaign as "the least evil" choice... you know what I mean

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff