Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ordering Pizza

You think this might be an easy task. Well last night, Brandon (Aaron's brother) was trying to order pizza on Pizza Hut's website. He is staying with us for a couple weeks by the way. Anyway, an hour later.....seriously.....the order was placed. We had ordered one of their specials that included 2 medium pizzas, bread sticks, cinnamon sticks, and a 2 liter soda. Less than five minutes later this is what happened....

Brandon: "Hello?"
Pizza Hut Employee: "Hi you just placed an order for a pizza with the deep dish crust, well we don't have anymore deep dish crust right now...."

What? Did they get rid of their deep dish pans for one night or something..... anyway continuing on....

B: "Uh, ok, well is it different dough or something? What other crusts are there?"
P: "We only have thin crust right now."
B: "Well we really wanted deep dish, so we should get something for free."
P: "We can credit it."
B: "Ok we'll do that."
P: "Oh and we also don't have tomatoes, bread sticks or cinnamon sticks."

Tomatoes are understandable because of the FDA thing, but seriously they just added to the nonsense.

Brandon can hardly speak because he is laughing at this guy. And he kept calling ingredients, supplies or materials. It was hilarious!

B: "So all you have is cheese and sauce? You still have soda right?"
P: "Yes."
B: "Do you guys still make pizza?"
P: "Ya."
B: "Can we just cancel our order?"
P: "Yes."
B: "You might want to get more supplies so you can actually make pizza."
P: "Ok"

Aaron and I in the mean time are almost wetting our pants because we are laughing so hard! Honestly I think they were just being lazy, and that they just didn't want to do a big order like that. Oh well. Anyway, we ended up calling Dominos and giving them credit for having the "supplies" or "materials" to make pizza.

9 comments:

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

That is Hillarious! I love it! We went to Arby's on Christmas Eve, ordered R.B. sandwhiches. They were out of Roast Beef! What the heck.. isn't that like their main thing?? So we order Chicken strips, out. After a few more things like this... I say, to save time, what do you have? Fries & Shakes. LOL! We went to McDonalds!

Melody's Voice said...

WHAT!!!! That is too funny! What kind of pizza place it that? Weird!

Crystal said...

Thanks for the tip on the sleep book!! Does he say what age you can begin his method? Did you have to let your little one cry! I have such a hard time because I feel like Ammon's going to cry for hours.

Harding's said...

YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED!!! Enjoy!

How To Play This Game of Tag:
Post these rules on your blog.List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

Amber Joy said...

I would have LOVED to have been there to see Brandon laughing at that and hearing the conversation...too obsurdly funny!

heather said...

That is so funny! But I seriously think that Pizza Hut is going down hill. Everytime we try to get Pizza from there they either mess up our order or don't have it.
ANyway, hope you and the baby are doing well!

Erin said...

That is so incredible. Oh, and I'm at work right now, but I promise I'm calling you back on my lunch break. I didn't get your message until late last night.

And it breaks my heart, but I may not get up to see your family before we go to CA tomorrow. I want to SO badly, but I have a really busy day today after work. I seriously am so sad though. For realsies.

AND I'm sorry I haven't sent you any pictures, I don't have electronic versions of the wedding pictures, because he still hasn't sent me the CD, so I only have the printed proofs. And like I said, I only have like 8 pictures from our honeymoon. Anyway. It's my fault. Not Aaron's.

Chris was like, Erin, we have to get our wedding video. Because if one of us dies, what will the other one watch when they're lonely?

Harding's said...

So totally funny about the Nickell Jensen. The craziest thing is that it never phased me. It is natural to write that I guess even though you have been married for 4 years now!! I can't believe I did that... totally crazy!

Allison said...

That conversation should be put into a mass-email. Seriously hilarious!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff