Monday, June 9, 2008

4 Weeks!



It has been 4 weeks since Kade was born and I can't believe it, and I don't like it! He is getting so big, and while it is fun it is sad! Anyway, a lot has happened in this past week! Here is an update!

First the most devastating of all.....his forehead is no longer as wrinkled as it once was.....we are in mourning.

His umbillical cord fell off a week ago today! Not a second too soon either! Finally my baby has a normal belly button!


Due to his recent "de-cording", Kade had his first bath! I was a little nervous for this, because a lot of babies don't like baths! HE LOVES BATHS! In fact tonight, he was screaming for his life, (or so you'd think) so I gave him a bath, and as soon as he was in the water, he was calm!


He found his fingers! It used to be his entire fist!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Doesn't it fly so fast? My dad was always telling me that and I never believed him. I remember Cassie at 4 weeks like it was yesterday... now she's almost 8 months old!

Ana Steinagel said...

In the top picture I swear he is the spitting image of Aaron. You have an adorable family.

Melody's Voice said...

I wuv him!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff