Friday, June 13, 2008

New and Fun!!

I am very pleased to announce that I have a new website! Due to my amazingly talented husband (he taught himself everything about developing websites! It's amazing!) I have a new and improved website! I absolutely love it. I liked my old one too, but this one is far far better! Anyway, check it out!

Nickell Photography

Also check out a few other websites Aaron has designed, he is very talented, and I am very grateful that I have him to do this for me!!!

Artistry Cinema

Aaron Blair Productions (he is also very good at wedding videos!!!)

Laurisa White Reyes

Savvy Esthetics

Robo Trainer

If you know anyone that needs a website let us know!

5 comments:

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

I love your new website! Aaron did an awesome job! Looks so incredible!

The Jensens said...

Looks great! I'm really impressed that Aaron taught himself how to do this! I want to get my starlight studios web page up and running too. :)

Amy said...

Very nicely done, professional and easy to use.

cat+tadd=sam said...

That is an awesome website! Way to go Aaron!

Allison said...

What are his rates? Seriously, let me know.

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff