Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Yesterday was my wonderful husband's birthday! Happy Birthday honey! I'm glad you were born!! So we spent the day relaxing yesterday, I made him waffles, bacon and eggs for breakfast (his choice!), then I took care of Kade, and he just relaxed and had cupcakes for dessert!!! Then today we had our fun day! He went to work for a couple hours, then when he came home we went up to Salt Lake and saw Indiana Jones. (I have to say it was better than everyone is giving it credit for! Yeah, there are a few weird things, but I agree with my Aunt when I say that it is right in line with the others. They stayed true to the original Indiana Jones, it was corny, but entertaining) After the movie we walked around the Gateway Mall, and did a little shopping. We went and played some video games and ate at CPK! (If you have not tried the California Club pizza....it's a must!)
All in all, we had a good, fun-filled day! Happy birthday Aaron

2 comments:

Papa Naim said...

Hey happy Birthday!!!! That is funny I remembered that it was your birthday, but forgot to write you and say so!!!
hey, I have a friend that is looking for a video ographer(sp?) and i gave her your name. Do you still have a website that she can look at?

mandy said...

sorry about the last comment. I wrote it but did not realize that my husband was signed in on his dad's to add pictures.

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff