Friday, May 9, 2008

Ready for Kade

Here is a picture of his bedroom. We're pretty much ready. Aaron is still working on the car and airplane models, I will send pictures when those are finished. Hopefully they get finished this weekend! Everything else is pretty much ready. You can see in this picture most of my recent sewing projects, there are a few blankets and a baby carrier as well, but the pillows and curtains I did last week. It was fun! I haven't sewn in forever, so it took me a second to get back into it, but then once I did it was like riding a bike! I have never made curtains before so I am pretty proud of those. But yeah. I just wish he was here! We also got the fish tank all set up. Hopefully this will be a soothing thing for him. Plus it's fun to have!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

looks sooooooooo cute! love the curtains!

Teresa said...

It's so perfect! I bet your more anxious for him to come now, huh? An empty crib can make you crazy!

The Coccimiglios said...

that is adorable! Good luck 7 more days thats amazing!

Teresa said...

I just can't stop looking at the nursery. It's so cute. I never got to put one together, and you just did a great job. Don't mean to be stalker or wierd about it, I just think its beautiful!

Melody's Voice said...

What an adorable room, for what I am sure is going to be an adorable little boy!

heather said...

Wow, you are talented. I love the room it's super cute! Hopefully he comes soon! PS: Happy Mother's DAy

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

OH MY GOSH! Could it be any more darling!!! you are too cute nickell! I LOVE IT! nice job on the sewing!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff