Friday, May 30, 2008

He's Growing

Here is his baby announcement. I have it made I just haven't had them printed yet, so I still need to do that. But here is a look at it for all of you whose addresses I don't have!!!


This is my favorite pair of PJ's he has because it accents his skinny-ness! I love them!!

He sleeps in the cutest positions, here are a couple.....


He HATES bath time, but loves being all wrapped up in his towel!!



He'll be three weeks old on Monday, I hate it! I don't love how quickly time goes by once the baby is here. If only it went by this quickly while I was prego....

9 comments:

Melody's Voice said...

He is sooo perfect! You guys coming to Cali anytime soon?

The Jensens said...

Okay, the towel picture is my favorite! Sooooo cute!

Shay said...

what great pictures of that adorable little guy!

heather said...

I love the announcement. It's super cute. I also love the pj picture. he is so tiny. I love it!

Hannah said...

Congrats Nickell! He is so cute! love the black & white pictures!

Jessica said...

He is so daing cute!! Congratulations again! I hope everything is going well!! He is beautiful!

Erin said...

Nickell, I PROMISE I am coming to see you this week. I'm so sorry. Chris's mom was here, and then he was sick, and we're still trying to unpack from moving, and we both work from 8 to 5-- you know. It's been crazy. But he is amazing, and I can't wait to see him in real life!

Coombs Family said...

Nickell- Hey! It's Amanda(Davis)... remember me? I was just looking on Jessica's blog and I saw yours listed so I thought I'd check it out! You have a baby boy! Yeah! I'm a mommy too! Aren't boys the best!? I love it! Well you look so happy and so great! Hope all is going good!

Allison said...

He is so ADORABLE!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff