Thursday, May 1, 2008

Baby Shower...

So I am finally posting about my family shower! Three and half weeks later! My life has been so crazy, I haven't had much time for updating the blog! My mom and my sisters drove up from California to throw a family baby shower for me! There were a ton of people there! It was so fun, and nice to see everyone. With our crazy lives we hardly see anyone! No joke! We live within minutes of most of the people that came, and hardly see any of them! Mike and Barb Smith made delicious waffles, and we had lots of yummy toppings thanks to Kristen! It was a delightful day! Here are some pictures!
My mom decorated with huge words everywhere. It was very cute!

Kim, Talina, Kennedy, Heather, Me and Brinley


For every item of clothing I was given we hung them up on a clothesline that was hung across the room


Barb Smith one of our close family friends was nice enough to let us use her house for this shower! They did so much for the shower! It was very very nice of them!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff