Thursday, May 1, 2008

Baby Stuff!

So we have gotten a few new things lately! It's so fun to shop for babies! I can't even imagine what his room would look like if I had endless amounts of money! Here are the new things we have gotten lately.

This is the baby swing we got. I am excited that we found one that matches our front room. Not that matching was one of the requirements, it was just a plus. But I wish they made these for adults, because it looks and feels incredibly comfortable!

Here is the bedding. Aaron has been very into decorating the baby's room, and picked this bedding out. Now he is working on model cars and airplanes for some decorating accents. It's pretty cute how into this he is. He usually doesn't care at all about decorating, and lets me do it all. But this time, its all him!

1 comment:

The Jensens said...

Very cute new layout, and such cute baby stuff. AAAAHHHH! I'm getting so excited for you! I still need to come see your new place!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff