Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I loved it!

I am not a typical girl. I know you are all shocked. But I absolutely LOVE action movies! Probably they are my favorite! I still love a good chick flick, but action....it's just amazing. Especially now with how amazing special effects are. Aaron and I were just talking about how if people from the early-movie days, way back when, were to see a movie now, they'd probably wet themselves. It's just incredible how far movies have come. Anyway, we went and saw Iron Man on Saturday, and I absolutely loved it! It was very funny, and very good, and I just enjoyed it. Also I thought it was surprisingly well cast. Not something I ever expected to see Robert Downey Jr. doing, but he did very well. To sum up, I would recommend it. Especially in theaters!

5 comments:

Troy and Brittany said...

I totally agree! I loved that movie so much! I can't wait for the sequel!

Teresa said...

derek has been bugging me to see it. Is it one you can take 4 year olds to?

Allison said...

You're not odd... I LOVE action movies. I mean, I appreciate a good chick flick or emotional tear jerker now and then but really, action is where it's at. Now I want to go see this movie.

allysa said...

this was an excellent movie. Richard and I went and saw it with my family last weekend when we were in st. george for our open house. Our open house ended at 8:30 and the movie started at 9:45. A fun filled night. Anyway, I loved it too. We want to go see it again! :) tootles!

Amber Joy said...

Thanks for the review. I'm sure you and I have very similar tastes. I love action movies too. Since my husband refuses to see any chick flicks with me, I don't feel deprived because I just as much love the action ones we go too. We will be seeing Speed Racer this weekend...Colton is obsessed ever since he got Mach 5 in a cereal box :)

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff