Monday, February 4, 2008


So Caitlyn already posted this picture on her blog, but I just had to do it too! I don't really remember a lot about when President Hinkley was called to be our prophet. So he is really the only prophet I have known. He was so amazing! But it is so exciting to be getting a new Prophet, and a new counselor! I will miss President Hinkley's spirit, and great messages, but I know that President Monson is the man to fill his shoes, and be his successor! I am also so excited about President Uchtdorf! It is incredible how far the church has come since it was first established. We now have a member of the first presidency that is from another country! It's incredible. And of course, I love President Eyring, his talks always make me so happy. He is such a happy, family oriented, man. I truly love and respect all these men!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff