Monday, February 4, 2008

I Got Tagged (by Jessica)

Alphabet Tag
A- Attached or Single? MARRIED!
B- Best Friend? Aaron
C- Cake or Pie? I'm with Jessica, and I'd rather have ice cream.
D- Day of Choice? Saturday morning. Farthest I can get from the next work day!
E- Essential Item? Gum
F- Favorite Color? Red
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Neither! If I HAD to choose a gummy candy, it would be sour patch watermelon!!
H- Hometown? Mostly Provo, UT
F- Favorite Indulgence? Mud Pie
J- January or July? July- it's our anniversary month!
K- Kids? One on the way!
L- Life isn't complete without? My husband
M- Marriage date? July 31, 2004
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 4 Sisters, 2 Brothers, 5 Sister-in-laws (yes that is right because it is a title. If I was describing how they were related to me, I was say they were my sisters...in law. Just so you know! I needed to explain, because I think it sounds dumb....), 1 Brother-in-law
O- Oranges or Apples? Oranges always!
P- Phobias and Fears? Recently I have become afraid of the dark. If you don't know why, ask, and I will tell you. I am also afraid of small spaces!
Q- Quote? “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.” This one was Jessica's, I don't really have a favorite, but this is a good one!
R- Reason to smile? I am off work in one hour!
S- Season of choice? Spring! I love Easter, and all the new growth, and everything is turning green again, and it is just so pretty!
T- Tag five people? Amber, Melody, Ashley, Teresa, Brittany
U- Unknown fact about me? I don't know about this one. It must be so unknown that I don't even know it!
V- Vegetable? Carrots, Broccoli, Corn, Asparagus not necessarily in that order....
W- Worst Habit? Procrastinating!
X-ray or Ultrasound? For what?
Y- Your favorite food? Pasta! Carbs are my greatest weakness
Z- Zodiac Sign? Um. . .Pisces. I didn't even know, I had to look it up!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff