Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Another tag!

Five Things About Me
1. What was I doing 10 years ago: Hm....I was 11! It's awesome I know! I was anxiously getting ready to be in Young Womens!

2. 5 things on my to-do list today: 1-Design a wedding album 2-Burn a set of wedding pictures 3-make dinner 4-Photog business paperwork 5-Go to bed early!

3. What snacks do I enjoy: white cheddar popcorn, yogurt,???.

4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire: Buy a house, pay off our car, have both of us quit our jobs, buy a whole bunch of photography equipment, (including a studio location), invest, and then donate the rest to the church!

5. One thing people don't know about me: There isn't a lot that people don't already know about me. But one thing, I worry about everything! My mind is constantly in worst-case-scenario mode! I don't know why, that's just how I am.

Tag 5 people,
Teresa, Jessica, Caitlyn, Serena, Mandy

2 comments:

Shanicherie said...

Hi Nickell, yes of course I remember you! Congrats on the baby! I lived in Cali the first half of my life, then moved to Utah in 5th grade. I will forever claim Cali though! So what's happened in the...6 years since I've seen you...? :)

Amber Joy said...

I love the idea of "Memory Monday"..I'm going to have to adopt it as well. Especially since I remember everything!! Now, is there guidelines as to what types of memories, or can it be anything?

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff