Monday, February 11, 2008

Memory Monday

So my friend Allison started something on her blog called memory Monday! I liked the idea, so here I am copying it! The picture is horrible quality. But it's the best I could do. Back in the day, I had been having a horrible day at work. I worked at Albertsons, it's about as close to slave labor as you can legally get! Anyway, I had been having a horrible day, I had come in contact with lots of rude people. I don't know why, it was like the day for the beasts to go shopping or something. Anyway, I went out to collect the carts in the parking lot, and noticed that my car had been toilet papered! Who does that? It was ridiculous. I was furious! Other nights, I might have been humored, but not that night! So I took my break and started calling around to people I knew to find out who did it, so I could make them come clean it up! One of the people I called was my friend Ashley. She was hanging out with her boyfriend (now husband) Brandon, and his friend (now my husband) Aaron. I had met Aaron a few times, and had a giant crush on him. Well they didn't do it, but felt bad for me, so they went and bought a slurpee, and brought it to me. It definitely made me in a better mood to see Aaron. Looking back on this picture it is a little crazy to think, we had no idea what was ahead of us!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

what a cute idea. It's funny how things turn out! That's so cute!

Troy and Brittany said...

That's awesome! I need to hear your whole meet and date and engagement story.

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff