Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My New Best Friend!

I am a very light sleeper, and being pregnant has made getting a good night's sleep even more difficult. You become terribly uncomfortable. But I have found my new best friend. I had seen this before, and thought it was a little too ridiculously priced for a stupid pillow. Oh how I was wrong! Aaron's cousin had me try hers when we were spending the night there a couple weeks ago, and I haven't ever slept better! It was incredible! I immediately went and spent the $50 for one of my very own! This thing is possibly the greatest pregnancy invention ever! I thought that just a regular body pillow would do, and no, there is no comparison! Just thought I would share this information, since so many people I know are pregnant right now! It's totally and completely worth the money! Here is a picture of it. I thought I would post it, plus I think the lady is super attractive! ;) I'm thinking of doing my hair like that from now on.....

2 comments:

Bowman's Beach said...

I haven't started feeling the baby, but sleeping has been getting harder. For some reason i wake up several times during the night! Not even to go pee either! oh well maybe ill have a pillow before to long!

Mike and Melissa said...

Nickell,
This has got to be the funniest invention, but probably way useful. I'm not pregnant yet, but for sure I'll have to try it when I do get that way. How funny.

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff