Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'm messed up!

So I need a little comfort. I am getting really frustrated with medicine. I'm grateful for it...most of the time. I am also very jealous of people that have a low tolerance for medicine. My co-worker was telling me that when she takes even tylenol, it knocks her out. Then there is me....I am now going on my third round of antibiotics for an ear infection that I have had for a little over three months. I finished a 14 day round of anitbiotics on Sunday, and went to the doctor yet again, yesterday. When he looked into my ear, these were his words..."Wow, it is still really infected!" What is wrong with me? Does anyone else have this problem? No amount of antibiotics has seemed to help thus far! Aaron calls my bedside table, my "pharmacy"! It's absurd! I hope I'm not the only one.....

Oh...p.s. Don't fret, I won't OD, I have double checked to make sure that none of them interfere with eachother......

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Hello my dear-ear infections are the WORST!! I am so sorry!! I am immune to quite a few antibiotics because in highschool my doc decided it would be a good idea to put my on antiobiotics for my zits-I ended up being on antiobiotics for longer than 4 years, and now most don't work! So maybe you have taken some before? I don't know but I feel your pain!

Troy and Brittany said...

Wow, that's...well...weird! I have to agree with Jessica that maybe it's because you've been on it before. But I'm not a doctor so...yeah. Sorry, though, that just sounds awful

mandy said...

I am so sorry to hear about your ear infection. It sucks to be sick anytime but then I think that it is worse when you are pregnant!!I hope that they figure it out!!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff