Saturday, January 19, 2008

Bowling

One of the few things we got to do when we were in California, was go bowling. My family hasn't been bowling together in years! Mostly because it is so stinking expensive to go bowling in California...not joking it's ridiculous! Aaron and I paid for shoe rentals for the family, and it was $40! That didn't include any part of the game! Stupid....Anyway, we had a lot of fun. Bowling while pregnant is not so easy though. Brandon, Aaron's brother came with us. He bowls funnier than anyone I have ever seen bowling. He approaches the lane normally, and at the last second, he kind freaks out, and does this weird spasm looking release. It looked like he was slipping, but not letting the slipping prevent him from getting that bowling ball down the lane. Eventually he did slip. It was pretty hilarious!

Here is Brandon, this isn't even the time he fell either, though it looks like he is about to. Seriously, that's what he looked like everytime. Hilarious!

Aaron was quite distraught, but ended up beating me for the first time ever! I didn't even break 100. It was so sad. :(


My dad is very proud of his bowling technique. He always trys to teach us how to do it. None of us care, so we can't. He grew up in Idaho, where there is not much else to do but go bowling!

1 comment:

Bowman's Beach said...

I always suck at bowling. maybe if i followed Brandons cool moves I'd be better!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff