Sunday, January 6, 2008

2008!


It's been a crazy year, full of weddings, school, and other miscellaneous projects! After probably the busiest year of our lives, we are gladly welcoming 2008, and what is to come!

On New Year's Eve this year we went to Colin and Sarah Farmer's house, and hung out with them, and Ashley and Brandon Bowman! I think I could have eaten the night away. I lately have been feeling famished all the time! While the guys played their video games in the basement, we girls watched a movie called Waitress. It is extremely depressing, sometimes weird, but overall I liked it. I would have to be selective about the people I recommended it to though. There are some people I know that wouldn't like it. After that Ashley and Brandon left at 11:30....we were all very tired! The rest of us blankly stared at the TV waiting for midnight! One question that was on all our minds though, that I will ask all readers....why a ball drop? What is the purpose. If any of you know I would be delighted to find out!

New Year's Day was spent at my aunt and uncle's (Randy and Julie). We fried a turkey and ate lots of good food. This picture is one taken of my cousin Ryan while he was frying the turkey....kudos to Aaron for this shot! After lunch we had homemade ice cream! It was splendid! That night the young married couples decided to go see a movie. We saw P.S. I Love You. Once again, sometimes very weird. But I liked it, and would again be selective with whom I would recommend it! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season!

4 comments:

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

Hey there Girlie! Cute Blog! We saw P.S. I love you.... I would start bawling, then it would get better I would feel ok... and the whole thing would start over again... all in all I was so sad when I left the Theater. = ( I hate movies like that! LOL! Better stick to the light hearted comedies for me!
Glad to hear all is going well!
When are you finding out what you guys are having?

Amber Joy said...

My mom took me to see P.S. I love you--and I'm glad she did, but it made me sad for the next three days. I couldn't stop thinking about it. They're love story was so cute and then he died. So tragic. When I walked out of the theater I said to my mom, "I'm going to stop getting mad at Sean so much for silly reasons." At least it helped me appreciate him more. I did love Gerald Butler in it though..yummy, he's so fun to watch :)

Bowman's Beach said...

That is a great picture! did that movie end wierd? What kind of losers leave at 11:30?

Jessica said...

hello!! I totally understand about the whole work and blog thing. It is all I do all day!! Except yesterday for some reason my work internet blocked my blog for "adult content!" (Very shocking!) I hope everything is going well for you!I am so excited you to have a baby!! I love reading your blog and staying updated! I just miss you-we were so close for so long, so i am glad that we are back in touch again! Love Ya!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff