Saturday, July 9, 2016

Catching Up... Post 1

I don't know why I can't be better at staying on top of this. I suppose I was never great at writing in my personal journal either. Sigh. Here we go, trying to catch up since Lottie was born! 

We went to this fun park called the Play for All Abilities Park, it's pretty incredible. 
We were very happy to see blossoms show up on our tree this year! We were READY for spring!
I had a birthday. 
On my birthday, the 2nd graders had a performance. It was so cute, they all did such a good job. 
In March, we also had Spring break. I was determined to not sit at home and be bored so we went to Temple to visit Serena and Charity for the day. We went on a little walk and explored a little bit. They boys loved it!
Then we went back to her house and played and hung out a bit. 
The next day we headed to San Antonio to stay with Amy and her kids for a couple days. We went the the Chinese Tea Gardens...It's so so so pretty!
Afterwards we went to the Witte Museum. There were some fun exhibits and we all had a lot of fun!

That's pretty much it, through March... Only a few more months left! Haha! 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff