Tuesday, April 10, 2012

It Was My Birthday.

My birthday was back on the 10th of March. I turned 26. I know, I'm still a child. Considering the way my last birthday was spent....this was the best birthday. Ever.

It started out with these two girls taking me to breakfast. Like best friends do.
The one on the right is my cousin.

They took me here.

It was delicious and a fun time had by all.



Then, along with my sickeningly adorable family, we did this...


Then, we had lunch and saw this...

It's delightful. If you haven't seen it. Do.
It's the first movie Tadd has ever watched beginning to end. So that's pretty amazing too.

That evening we got a babysitter and went up to Fashion Place Mall in Murray and ate here...


We were joined by my Grandma, Aunt Holly, Aunt Jeny and Uncle Mark. The wait was horrendous but the food was delicious and the cheesecake...even more so.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yay! Also, I thought we took a picture! Apparently not though, because it's not like I would have taken it with you around. I wish we had a picture of us sitting on the sidewalk in front of your house eating gum because we were locked out. That was my fave moment, really.

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff