Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Photo Tip, Spring, and Another Thing

Photo tip of the day: Pay attention to what you're wearing. Usually as the photographer, you're not in the picture. However, what you're wearing can greatly affect the outcome of your image. These two photos above were taken about a minute apart. The difference between the two is: in the one on the left, I am wearing a dark pink jacket. The one on the right was taken after I took my jacket off and was just wearing...nothing. Bah. Just kidding, I was wearing a white t-shirt. Also, this is another reason why neon colors as the subject are a bad idea too. You get crazy reflections on your skin. It's not flattering.


Also, these make me happy. Spring is starting to invade my home even. Popcorn. It's popping. This is good. It's my favorite season and my favorite holiday is quickly approaching.

I have lots of stuff to post. Watch out.

2 comments:

Heather said...

wow! what a difference clothes make! but i kinda like the pink walls :)

Fun and Festive said...

Spring has sprung here also. I love all the wild flowers

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff