Monday, March 5, 2012

Valentines Day

On Valentines day Aaron and I actually got to go on a date! It's incredible really. We're not great at taking time in our schedules to date. Boo. BUT we did on Valentines day. Also, this whole "if I hate Valentine's day, I must be awesome" thing annoys me. Who cares if it's a made up holiday or a ruse by corporations to get us to spend money and go out to dinner. Should love be celebrated everyday? Yes. But the fact is, it's not. Plus, I like it when my husband buys me flowers and takes me on dates. It's fun. Don't hate.

We just went to dinner. It was a school night and we didn't want to keep our awesome babysitter out too late. Dinner was perfect. We went to Chef's Table in Orem. It was delightful.


We had an awesome view with awesome food.
My mouth waters when I think about this food. It was so delicious. Dinner was completed with complimentary sparkling cider and truffles.
Also, really yummy dessert that I devoured. Seriously. So. Good.
The restaurant even gave me a rose. Did they give every woman a rose that night? Possibly. I'm pretending like that's not true.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff