Thursday, March 8, 2012

Oh What A Night.... ehh Evening.

We've had a rough couple of days. Scratch that. We've had a rough couple of months. Life's been filled with too many sickness, too much work and not enough time spent as a family. Aaron and I are trying to make things different this year. Last year was a mess. I don't even remember most of it and when midnight struck on the new year, I was counting down for different reasons. I could not wait for 2011 to be over. However, getting things back on track and spending time we the way we wanted to spend it, took longer than expected. Here we are, into March, and we're finally where we want to be.

Whoa. What was that? I got on here to post pictures of our walk this evening and suddenly got all dark on ya. Anyway. We went on a walk this evening. And it was blissful. Today was beautiful!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Now let's hope you can keep on track. I'm glad things are better. Looks like a fun walk!

Heather said...

We love taking family walks! Miss you guys. The boys are adorable!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff