Thursday, March 1, 2012

How Could I Have Forgotten?

At Christmas time, we had a tree. We also decorated the tree. Crazy, right?

Kade has always been in to Christmas. However, this year was unlike the years before. He was obsessed. That's probably an understatement. Christmas movies/music were constantly on in the car or at home. Sometimes he'd go sit by the tree and just look at it. There was an ornament that played the theme music for Christmas Vacation and he would go play it and dance around all. the. time. He's still singing Christmas songs! Every Christmas song is his "thathorite song". He asked to go look at lights all the time and he absolutely loved decorating the tree!
Tadd would have hindered more than helped so we strapped him down. Don't worry. We were humane about it. We even fed him.
He also enjoyed hamming it up for the camera.
Kade was pretty tuckered out. Decorating a tree can be hard work.


ALSO.
We went and saw Santa. If I had a bigger blog following, I'd hesitate a little more about telling you where we went. However, I'm pretty sure there are fewer than 5 of you so I'll say. We went to the Riverwoods. This Santa is the bomb dot com. Seriously. There was NO line and I could take as many pictures as I wanted. He sat there and talked the them for a while. Kade was in heaven! Plus, look at his getup! Santa's got ringlets. Geez, he was the best.
The Riverwoods often has live entertainment on the weekends as well and everyone was having fun dancing to the music. Especially Kade, he was out there alone for a good amount of time.
Ok, there. Now I'm REALLY finished blogging about Christmas.

The End.

Also, over use of the word also? Yep.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Also--I love your kids. Also--maybe sometimes you should hand Aaron the camera so you are in some of these! Also--"Santa's got ringlets" made me laugh out loud.

Lloyd & Kristi said...

I LOVE this post! ALSO Tadd looks so much like Kade when his hair is long

Kristi said...

Nickell I love your pictures and your family. Your pictures are always amazing! I look at your Christmas tree pics compared to mine and I am in awe!

S.Shepherd said...

At least you have blogged about Christmas. I haven't even blogged for several months.

Melody's Voice said...

Your tree is very pretty!!! Ours was ghe-toe!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff